- Do you deliver outside France? Do you deliver to French overseas departments and territories?
We deliver nearly 4 destinations worldwide: Italy, Germany, Spain and United Kingdom.
- What are the delivery charges?
Metropolitan France, Corsica and Monaco:
Delivery is ensured through the Colissimo services (classic delivery 3-5 days) for metropolitan France, Corsica. Free delivery on orders over 90€ with Relais Colis.
Country Price Including VAT France, Corsica- Colissimo 4.95€ France - Relais Colis 3.95€ France - Chronopost 24h 13,00€
Delivery services is ensured through UPS services (3-8 days).
country Price Including VAT Allemagne 13€ Autriche 13€ Espagne 13€ Estonie 21€ Hongrie 18€ Italie 13€ Lettonie 21€ Lituanie 21€ Pologne 18€ Portugal 13€ République Tchèque 18€ Royaume Uni 13£ Slovaquie 18€ Slovénie 18€
As well as through DHL :
Country Price Including VAT Allemagne 13,50€ Autriche 16,50€ Espagne 13,50€ Estonie 19,90€ Hongrie 19,90€ Italie 13,50€ Lettonie 19,90€ Lituanie 19,90€ Pologne 19,90€ Portugal 16,50€ République Tchèque 19,90€ Royaume Uni 13£ Slovaquie 19,90€ Slovénie 19,90€
- How long are your delivery times?
The following delivery times are given as indication and depend on the day and time of your order, as well as the selected carrier.
We are commited to respect a maximum delivery date, given to you during the placement of your order and indicated on the order confirmation.
For more information on delivery times, please contact our customer service by email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- What happens if I'm not in when the delivery arrives?
In absence of the recipient of the order, your order will be delivered to the postal contact point indicated on the notice left in your mailbox.
Your parcel will be kept in the postal contact point for a period of 15 calendar days from the day after the date of filing of the notice of passage. At the expiration of this period, the parcel will be returned.
In case the timeout is attributable to you (the delivery address you provided was not correct or you are not past (e) pick up the package within 15 day period), the costs forwarding the package will be at your expense.
- Where will I have to go to pick up my parcel?
For all orders placed on the website, you will receive an email reminding you of the delivery address you supplied.
If you are out when the delivery arrives, the carrier in charge of the shipping will leave a note explaining where you can collect your parcel.
- Can I change a delivery address / the contents of the delivery?
Once the order has been confirmed, it is unfortunately no longer possible to make any changes.
This is because, to guarantee you the shortest delivery times, we prepare and dispatch your order within hours of you confirming your basket.
However, it is possible to amend your default address for your next orders within the ‘my details’ section in your customer area.
- How do I return goods?
Counting from the date your order is received, you have 15 (fifteen) working days in which to return the products ordered.
Returns by Relais Colis to the eshop are free. Returns can only be made by adhering strictly to the procedure below.
- you must complete and print the Returns Slip using the returns form, and enclose it with your parcel. Connect to your customer area to fill in this form. Without this returns slip, the return will not be accepted by The Other Store.
- products must be returned in their original packaging, with their labels intact and any accessories included, in perfect condition for re-sale. They must not therefore have been used, washed or damaged. The returns address is shown on the returns form that you can download.
- for The Other Store to take responsibility for any loss of products during transporting returns, we would advise you to send all your returns by registered post with acknowledgement of receipt, without which we will be unable to refund the cost of the items.
- the Customer is exclusively responsible for the cost of returning items. But if you have choosen Relais Colis delivery, then you can return your product for free in a Relais Colis place.
If the above conditions are met, the total amount of the items returned, including VAT, will be refunded.
Your refund will take effect within fifteen (15) days of receiving the items. You will be refunded by crediting the bank account used for your payment.
- Is it possible to return my item in the store?
- No, items can only be returned following the procedure described above.
- Have you received my returns?
You will receive an email as soon as your parcel is received at our logistics centre. If you have not received an email confirming receipt within 10 days of returning your items, please contact the Customer Service Department and we will get back to you as soon as possible. We would recommend including your parcel reference number with your message.
- What should I do if my parcel is damaged on arrival?
On receipt of your parcel, if you see that the packaging is showing signs of damage, you may either: refuse the parcel, in which case it will be returned straight to our logistics centre : or ask for it to be delivered to your post office so that you can open it in the presence of an authorised officer. If your parcel has been accepted by an unknown third party, you can fill in the Post Office contact form. A customer advisor will look into your request and you will be sent a response within 2 working days.
In any case, you may not accept the parcel whilst expressing reservations.
- My item has a fault
Aigle pays particular attention to the quality of its products. However, should you find any fault despite all the quality checks carried out, please inform us of this problem so that we can send you a replacement or a refund. Please follow the returns procedure and state the reason for returning. If we accept the fault, you have the choice of re-ordering your item (subject to availability) or taking a refund. Return charges will be at our expense.