Children rain boots, Made in FranceAdd to Wishlist
Size Chart Our products are designed and developed in France, which is why they are in French sizes. Want to find the equivalent for your own country? Visit our size guide.
Sku : O0157
These boots are sold at low prices: they have minor, purely physical defects. They are not like the others. But, after all, neither are you.
- Ribbed outsole for good grip
- Rubber Softex® lining
- Flexible and comfortable upper
- Quick drying lining
- Grip and cushioning
This product is made in France. A boot requires an average of 60 manufacturing steps and passes strict quality tests to guarantee its waterproofing. To learn more about its manufacturing conditions, click here.
- Wipe the boots with a lint-free cloth.
- A few times a year, or more often if you use your boot daily, apply a dose of Swipol so as to treat the rubber and allow it to resume its original appearance.
- Keep away from sources of light or heat and in an upright position after cleaning.
These boots are special and unique. Each boot has a very minor defect which is a sign of the manual production of the pieces.
Tiny imperfections that make them unique and do not affect their quality in any way. These boots are distinctive and belong to you alone.
List of possible defects:
- Minor interior blister
- Crooked logo
- Mark on the sole
- Sole unstuck
- Roughness on the shank