Parka for extreme cold, with eco-friendly padding
Size Chart Our products are designed and developed in France, which is why they are in French sizes. Want to find the equivalent for your own country? Visit our size guide.
Sku : N3266
- Padded with DuPont™ Sorona® wadding, an ethical alternative to animal down, composed of fibres derived from recycled plastic bottles and plant fibres.
Large hood, adjustable via a drawstring to keep the wind out of your ears.
- High collar with chin guard lined with a comfortable, warm, padded inner collar.
- 5 pockets: 2 chest pockets with zip fastening under flaps, + 2 lower gusset pockets with flaps, with snap fastening and very soft lining, concealing an adjustable drawstring at the waist of the parka + 1 inner chest pocket with zip fastening.
- Two-way front zip fastening protected by a flap.
- Side vents, adjustable via snap buttons.
- Windproof inner cuffs.
This product is made in China. To learn more about its manufacturing conditions, click here.
Lining: Body: 100% polyamide.
Sleeve lining: 100% polyester
Padding: 100% polyester
Developed by the experts of the "know-to-protect" MTD is a technology designed to accompany you in any weather. Its microporous membrane blocks the passage of water and wind, while allowing the humidity of the body to escape. Its maximum protection extends to the sealed seams