1. YOUR PERSONAL DATA
2. COLLECTION OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
3. PROCESSING YOUR PERSONAL DATA
5. DISCLOSURE OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA TO THIRD PARTIES
6. YOUR RIGHTS
7. DATA SECURITY
9. LOCATION AND TRANSFER OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
10. RETENTION PERIOD OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
11. LINKS WITH OTHER WEBSITES
13. CONTACT US
Aigle International SA, the party responsible for processing your Data, a limited company with capital of 34,004,000.00 Euros, whose headquarters is located at 17/23 rue Saint-Denis 92100 Boulogne-Billancourt, registered with the Nanterre trade and companies register under number 314 397 712 - INTRACOM VAT No.: FR68 314 397 712 ("we") takes very seriously the privacy of all persons visiting the Aigle online store (the "Website ") and the Aigle physical stores (the "Stores") and generally of any person who discloses his/her Personal Data (as defined above) when contacting our brand.
We will always process your Personal Data in accordance with laws applicable in France and the European Union regarding the protection of personal data ("Data Protection Act"), including in particular:
- Amended law no. 78-17 of 6 January 1978 of the Data Protection Act, and any subsequent updates;
- European Parliament and Council Directive no. 95/46/EC of 24 October 1995 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, in force until 25 May 2018;
- European Parliament and Council Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 (General Data Protection Regulation) repealing Directive 95/46/EC, in force from 25 May 2018;
- where appropriate, texts adopted by the European Union and local laws that may be applied to personal data processed within the context of the Contract;
- texts and decisions issued by regulatory bodies such as the French National Commission on Informatics and Liberty (CNIL); and
#1YOUR PERSONAL DATA
The term "Personal Data" refers to any information that directly or indirectly identifies you, such as your surname, first name, address, telephone number, email address, bank details, username, password, cookies, IP address and other information that allows you to be identified and that you make available to us at any time.
#2 COLLECTION OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
We may collect your Personal Data when:
- you visit the Website;
- you create a customer account on the Website or in a Store;
- you place an order on the Website yourself or in one of our Stores;
- you place an order by telephone;
- you suscribe to the Aigle Newsletter;
- you subscribe to Aigle's "Terres d'Aigle" loyalty programme;
- you send us a complaint, ask a question or send us any other comment;
- you disclose your Personal Data on the Website or via any other means.
#3 PROCESSING YOUR PERSONAL DATA
We may be required to process your Personal Data in order to fulfil the following objectives:
- 1. to process and execute orders that you have placed on the Website, by telephone or in our Stores, including the management of your payments;
- 2. to process and resolve any complains or questions regarding the orders you have placed or that you are going to place, your customer account or our brand;
- 3. to monitor, develop and improve the Website and your use of the Website;
- 4. to analyse your behaviour on the Website or in our Stores and your response to our marketing campaigns, in order to improve or personalise the products and services offered to you;
- 5. to manage the creation and maintenance of your customer account, in particular by offering you new features or new services;
- 6. to send you information and marketing offers for existing or new products and services of the Aigle brand and its environment;
- 7. to offer you personalised services and offers by email, by telephone, via the website or in Stores.
The processing purposes numbered 1 to 4 above are in accordance with a legal obligation or a legitimate interest of the Aigle brand, other processing purposes are carried out based on your consent.
You are able to subscribe to the Aigle Newsletter and choose to receive information on a regular basis regarding offers on the website, in our Stores and/or through our partners.
You can unsubscribe at any time by clicking on the dedicated link located at the bottom of each newsletter or by sending an email to email@example.com.
#5 DISCLOSURE OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA TO THIRD PARTIES
We may need to disclose your Personal Data:
- to the various companies under the Aigle Group, its licensees and its distributors, who may use your Personal Data to send you information and marketing offers regarding existing or new Aigle products;
- to some of our service providers that help us to execute your order, deliver your products, collect your payment, send you information and marketing offers, and analyse your use of the website or Stores, with a view to improving the quality and efficiency of the website and Stores, it being understood that these service providers are contractually bound to confidentiality and compliance with current laws regarding the protection of your Personal Data.
#6 YOUR RIGHTS
In accordance with current legislation, you have a right to access, correct or delete and to limit the processing of your data, a right to oppose, a right to the portability of your data as well as the right to define the guidelines on what will happen to your data after your death; these rights can be exercised by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or sending a letter by post for the attention of AIGLE INTERNATIONAL S.A. – SITE D’INGRANDES-SUR-VIENNE, ZI SAINT USTRE - CS 30755 - 86107 CHATELLERAULT CEDEX (FRANCE).
You also have the right to file a complaint with a supervisory body.
#7 DATA SECURITY
We have implemented and guarantee the maintenance of all adapted protective measures, which ensures that our internal processes relating to the security of your Personal Data comply with current regulations. We also make all necessary efforts to ensure that third parties who work with us, under a contract and as service providers, to make this website and its content available to you and to execute your orders (including through our telephone ordering service), ensure the adequate protection of your Personal Data to which they have access. We limit access to your Personal Data to employees who are bound by appropriate confidentiality obligations and who we think are justified in having access to your Personal Data within the context of their assignments and/or to provide you with products and services.
We will take all necessary measures to ensure that your Personal Data are processed securely. More specifically, we will take precautionary measures to protect your Personal Data against theft or abuse, and we will use security procedures to stop any unauthorised access to these Personal Data. All Personal Data that we collect are stored on a server with all security guarantees and are retained for no longer than required to fulfil the objectives outlined in Section 3 above.
We may use the four following types of cookies:
- Technical cookies relating to Website functions
These cookies allow you to browse the Website, use its functions and register your preferences (e.g. add an item to your shopping cart).
- Website analysis cookies
These cookies allow us to measure how often you visit the Website and your response to products that we offer. They allow us to improve the Website.
- Cookies relating to your preferences
When you navigate or purchase online, the Website memorises your preferences (e.g. your username, your language or your geographical location). This simplifies, facilitates and personalises your navigation experience.
- Target cookies or advertising cookies
These cookies are used to send out notifications that might interest you. Furthermore, they limit the number of times that you see a notification and help us to assess the efficacy of our advertising campaigns.
Most browsers automatically accept cookies, but it is not mandatory to do so. By browsing the website, you agree to use these cookies. If you want to deactivate cookies, you will need to change your browser settings, but please note that deactivating cookies may result in your not being able to create an online account or use all functions of the website. Below is some information on how to deactivate cookies for certain web browsers.
- Click on 'menu' and select 'Options'
- Select the Privacy tab.
- Under the History section, for Storage Rules choose Never save history.
- Set Accept third-party cookies to Never.
Note: If after browsing on this setting you find that some of your websites are not displayed correctly, an immediate remedy would be to set it to from sites visited, which will authorise cookies from sites that you have already visited.
- Click on OK to close the 'Options' window.
- Click on Tools button, then on Internet Options.
- Click on the Privacy tab, then under Settings, move the slider to the top to block all cookies or to the bottom to allow all cookies, then click OK.
- Click on the Personalise and manage Google Chrome icon in the browser tool bar.
- Select Settings.
- Click on Advanced settings.
- Under the 'Privacy' section, click on Content settings.
- In the 'Cookies' section, tick Prohibit sites from storing data.
- Click OK.
- Under the menu bar at the top of the page, click 'Safari ', and then click ' Preferences '.
- Select the 'Privacy ' icon.
- Next to ' Block all cookies ', tick ' Always '.
#9 LOCATION AND TRANSFER OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
We store your Personal Data in the European Economic Area ('EEA', namely the 28 member states of the European Union plus Norway, Iceland and Liechtenstein) where the Website servers are located. If we need to transfer and store your Personal Data in a location outside of the EEA, this transfer will take place in accordance with current laws on the protection of personal data.
Certain data that have been collected, in particular data relating to the payment of orders, may be transferred to service providers or sub-contractors in the United States, or in another country that is not recognised by the European Commission as possessing a suitable level of protection. As such, as authorised by applicable regulations, we undertake to only collaborate with companies on the US Privacy Shield list (or an equivalent list for other countries), or to draw up with these companies a cross-border data transfer agreement with contractual clauses similar to those of the European Commission, or to collaborate with companies with Binding Corporate Rules that allow cross-border data transfers. You can find out more information about this and, where appropriate, obtain a copy of cross-border data transfer agreements made with our partners by sending an email to email@example.com.
#10. RETENTION PERIOD OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
For the processing of personal data relating to the management of e-commerce customers, Store customers and prospects, including in particular the management of customer relations, the management of marketing campaigns, the monitoring of store e-reservations, the management of defective products and the management of packages, we will apply the following retention periods:
Customers' Personal Data: the duration of the contractual relationship plus the duration of legal provisions, i.e. 5 years.
Data relating to non-customer prospects: 3 years from the last active contact with our brand;
Purchase and navigation cookies: 13 months;
Number and expiry date of a bank card: 15 months following the date of debit;
Bank card security code: for the duration of the transaction;
#11. LINKS WITH OTHER WEBSITES
We may offer you links with other websites. However, we will not be held responsible for the content or information collection policies on these websites. If you visit the websites of third parties, we recommend that you check their information collection and privacy policies. We will not accept any responsibility in that regard. Please check these policies before sharing your personal data with these websites.
#13 CONTACT US