- Clean the inside and outside part of each shoe using a moist lint-free cloth.
- Never leave damp shoes to dry near a source of heat, and do not expose to direct sunlight.
- Caring for velvety leather (split leather, nubuck): Dust the surface using a soft brush, then apply a waterproofing agent
(never use shoe polish).
- Caring for smooth leather: wipe the surface using a soft moist cloth, then apply a small quantity of colourless shoe polish
to create a protective film around the shoe.
- Use a colourless shoe sponge
to clean and polish your shoes and boots.
Releases plastic microfibers into the environment during washing.